What I Will Give To Someone Who Asks For Dowry

Dowry system is like an old time Flipkart where the father ‘delivers’ his daughter and instead of taking delivery charge, he has to pay for it.

We are living in a world where phones are smart and humans are still not. People say that in the future, artificial intelligence will surpass human intelligence. With humans talking of taking dowry, I think they already have.

In many cases, the son is not interested in taking dowry but the father is. The only solution to this problem should be the father getting married again to fulfil his dream.

In future, if somebody asks for dowry to marry my daughter, I would happily give them all the banned ₹500 notes and let him marry my beautiful goat instead.

When a child is in school, the father teaches them not to take dowry. At the time of marriage same father asks for a school full of notes in dowry. And you say that only chameleons can change colour.

When I initially joined office, my manager told me, that I should have some short-term goals and long-term goals. When I was getting married, my relatives also told me to have short-term goals and long-term goals. But here, short-term goal meant having a male child and the long-term goal was to take dowry.

There is this famous move of the wrestler Undertaker called Choke Slam, that is the only thing I can give in dowry.