- Cachar Paper Project Union Has Complained Against the management of Hindustan Paper Corporation to National Human Rights Commission for non payment of deposit funds in Provident Funds and LIC from last 2 years and most of the employees are suffering a lot without their savings and non payment of salaries from last 6 months. This is totally injustice towards the employees and workers of Cachar Paper Mill.
- How could they survive their life without their wages.
- Ex-Employees who have retired from the service, they are facing the problem for not getting the gratuity and provident funds money from the company. This is a very financial hardship for continuing their life after service. How could we see this intolerance by the management of Hindustan Paper Corporation.
- Most of the people have no idea about the area of Barak Valley. B.V. people are mainly depend on this Mill from last 34 years. Most of the contractual employees are continuing their life and families without any wages from last 8 months. One news has come 1 month ago that one contractual employee has attempted for commit suicide for facing financial hardship from last 8 months.
- Narendra Modi Government should be involve on this matter and take action on it. Sabka saath sabka vikaas is not on track to fulfill the basic needs of employees and workers in every aspect areas in India.
- Around 72-76 PSUs are on loss making position in India because of which reason. Government has no answer on this. Need to be find out the actual reason behind this.
- Why every genuine and honest employees are facing this kind of financial hardship because of losses of PSUs due to corruption, mismanagement, lack of professionals and bad geographical conditions. Why ?? Government needs to be answer on this matter.
Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.