Anybody working for change/ protests/ petitions...?
Issues being addressed?
Il try to enumerate
If missing, please add
and send to concerned authorities involved in bringing some change.....
Add me there too....
Main issues are....
1. Centralised counselling for
Atleast MD/MS DNB.
Multiple rounds Atleast 3-4...
( advantage- no seat block,
What is the meaning of aipg if there will be seat transfers to state at just end of 2nd counselling)
Aipg+ dnb counselling should happen till after 2-3 rounds of state counselling.
State and pvt counselling will be highly difficult to integrate, let them happen because if you push for that they will get an excuse to not do anything
*but this should and can easily happen.*
2. SCAM- weed out fraudsters. Strict check.
3. In Service incentive
Implementation should be exactly for Diploma not MD/MS seat.
Give some % reservation in seats
NOT increments in marks % highly unfair it gets then....
4. SEAT INCREASE- quick seat increase according to NEW ORDERS
That too in CLINICALS because these people are just Increasing para clinical seats!
5. SINGLE DAY, SINGLE SESSION, SAME DIFFICULTY LEVEL EXAM, LIKE AIIMS, JIPMER BY TCS, NOT THE FRAUDSTERS OF PROMETRIC.
6. Plan PROTESTS- high time to stand up for whats right. Because we docs dont protest that much thats why these authorities have been steam rolling over us.
High time to stand up for our rights.
Get noticed at a national scale.
Improve the system.
Improve our conditions.
time for a REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
Things to be done-
1. Coordinate efforts.
2. Coordinate petitions/ cases.
3. Make FB page, spread the word.
4. Plan a Single day well planned Protest all over india, with simple straightforward demands.
5. Get repeated media, NGO, activists, RTI activists attentions.
6. KEEP repeated mailing all authorities
Pmo, mci, dgmes, nbe, mohfw.
Have to fight (peacefully) on many fronts to get a real change, weed out this cancer our health and examination system has!
otherwise it will all be suppressed.
HIGH TIME FOR CHANGE
AND I HAVE a feeling
We can achieve it if PUSHED ENOUGH IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
SPREAD THE WORD
DOCS DEMAND FAIR PG
Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.