How & When The Shivam Project

Posted by Shivam Bajaj
February 5, 2017

The Social Trigger is A Successful Initiative By God’s Grace. After the success of the Channel, I have Been receiving many messages/requests to start my New Channel which will be for uploading Drum Covers. Being A Drummer I also needed some platform where I can showcase my skills so I chose up YouTube Again.  Now, this channel was started on Nov. 4, 2016, to promote my music-related tasks.

Here is a Logo …

This Time I had enough experience and knowledge to Start a new Channel, I don’t mean To flaunt but as you have done something previously so you don’t find it difficult to the next time.

Presently, I only Cover Trinity College London Rock & Pop Exam Syllabus for drums but will soon start covering songs as well. haveI noti ed that the Content I Upload on YouTube gets Virality it’s only that it takes some time, Now I can say that Along with YouTuber & Blogger I’m also a musician.

Hope I get The Same Love From People as  The Social Trigger

Welcome To The Channel Watch Here !!!

Keep Enjoying & Stay Musical