Humanity Is #myreligion , What’s Yours?

Posted by MH Rahman
February 7, 2017

Hello World

Last Saturday I kickstarted a campaign that redefines me and defines religion from a different perspective. Allow me to tell you a little about this campaign. The idea behind My Religion is to look at religion from a non-communal perspective. It’s a small step aimed at global peace and in non-polarising the world.

Ever since I announced this campaign on social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), love started pouring from everywhere. And now I have a philanthropy partner, the Boston based startup- The ART of TRAVEL.

Being a writer, for me, WRITING is #MyReligion For others it could be Calisthenics or Philanthropy or Entrepreneurship or Music, or Cricket or even Films.

I would be more than glad if you would like to be a part of this campaign. Just define your religion in a pic and a Facebook/Instagram post tagging 3 or more of your friends and asking them to define religion from their perspective. And do use the hashtags #MyReligion & #LetsSpreadLoveNotHate so I could reach you. So lets spread some love, shall we?

Love prevails
MH Rahman