INCREDIBLE INDIA!!!!!!

Posted by Pranav Anand Vikram Chandra
February 26, 2017

India, a country which says its culture in its name itself. India in hindi is known as Bharat and there is a brilliant story behind this also but I am not going into that. Once upon a time India was known as “the golden bird”. Columbus was not excited to discover America. He did not started his trip to search that nation which will become a super power in 21st century, rather than his mission was to discover the land of wealth in culture, spices ,gold and above all the real and only place which was said to be a heaven on earth in this kalyug or in simple words “India”. While writing the word “kalyug”,my memory reminds me of a famous song “raamachandra keh gaye siyaase aaisa kaljuga aayega hansa chugega daana dunka kauwa moti khaayega “.This was a brilliant song by Mahendra which was picturized on the legend actor “Dilip kumar”.India’s contribution to world posses the same importance as “a mother’s importance to her baby”. India gave the whole world many new things like ZERO ,DECIMAL etc. Without these no one can calculate the distance scientifically from earth to moon and only after this the whole world came to know what is real meaning of counting. Albert Einstein also said that ” we owe a lot to the Indians ,who taught us how to count without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made”. Civilization came first in India. We were the one who gave a right path or direction for the whole world to develop.A country which teaches the whole world the meaning of respect. A country where mothers are seen as goddess and fathers as god. We are the one who always feel like heaven in the feet of our father and mother. We were the one where first and second university of the world was situated (“takshashila ” was the first now in Pakistan and “Nalanda university” now in rajgir , Bihar was the second oldest university of the world).We are the one who treats our guests as god even today. Once a Chinese ambassador named Hu Shih said that “ India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border”. Indian soil land was the one and only producer of the world’s expensive diamond known as “koh-i-noor” whose price can’t be decided as it is called “amulya” in hindi that means the one whose price can’t be said or fixed. But some brilliant and extra ordinary fools of the world used to say that the price of that diamond is that if you will sell the earth 7 times including water bodies i.e. oceans and other sea then it will equal the value of Koh-i-noor. After that some other price list came from other different genious minds. Later on the prince of U.K. didn’t liked these types of praise that’s why he got irritated and ordered to cut the diamonds to a smaller size. And now the real Koh-i-noor got remained with only 42% of the original one. But still in these days several people try to quote a price for that god gifted thing.

Mughals came to India with a pre planned strategy to destroy the culture of India and loot as much wealth as they can. But as we all know the they liked the culture so much that later on they changed their mind and established themselves in India.

Now , I want to give some important and remarkable famous quotes on India and its culture …..

(1).

“There are some parts of the world that, once visited, get into your heart and won’t go. For me, India is such a place. When I first visited, I was stunned by the richness of the land, by its lush beauty and exotic architecture, by its ability to overload the senses with the pure, concentrated intensity of its colors, smells, tastes, and sounds. It was as if all my life I had been seeing the world in black and white and, when brought face-to-face with India, experienced everything re-rendered in brilliant technicolor.”

– Keith Bellows (Editor-in-chief, National Geographic Society)

(2).

“She (India) has left indelible imprints on one fourth of the human race in the course of a long succession of centuries. She has the right to reclaim … her place amongst the great nations summarizing and symbolizing the spirit of humanity. From Persia to the Chinese sea, from the icy regions of Siberia to Islands of Java and Borneo, India has propagated her beliefs, her tales, and her civilization!”

– Sylvia Levi (French Scholar)

(3).

“India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great grand mother of tradition. Our most valuable and most artistic materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only!”

– Mark Twain (Writer, America)

(4).

“If there is one place on the face of earth where all the dreams of living men have found a home from the very earliest days when man began the dream of existence, it is India!”

– Romaine Rolland (French scholar)

(5).

“If I were asked under what sky the human mind has most fully developed some of its choicest gifts, has most deeply pondered on the greatest problems of life, and has found solutions, I should point to India.”

– Max Mueller (German Scholar)

And lastly I want to give one quote from the mind of a very dull brain as compared to the above personalities and that is ofcourse me…

“I do not believe in quotations. I believe in reality. India provides reactant and the raw products and sometimes acts as a catalyst too for the formation of developed products for the use of world .India is not only a country it is a cloud of blessings formed by the prayers of 1.25 billion people and is still increasing.Indian heritage is the one which has no comparison.”

-Pranav Anand Vikram Chandra (Second year b.tech. student,MIT,India)

Now a days, there are many challenges in our country too and in my vision and perception the one which is the most dangerous is that our culture and heritage is at stake. We have to save it.Once upon a time we had Raja Harishchandra,the priest of truth and now at present we have A.Raja, the main culprit for 2G spectrum scam. Name consists of same words but their work was different.We have to gain control over to this ever increasing corruption and other small types of disputes over religion and castes then one day I will challenge Lord Rama also that the kalyug period about which you were talking to Sita did meant for the world not for INDIA.

I want to end my blog post with the lines…

“Civilizations have arisen in other parts of the world. In ancient and modern times, wonderful ideas have been carried forward from one race to another…But mark you, my friends, it has been always with the blast of war trumpets and the march of embattled cohorts. Each idea had to be soaked in a deluge of blood….. Each word of power had to be followed by the groans of millions, by the wails of orphans, by the tears of widows. This, many other nations have taught; but India for thousands of years peacefully existed. Here activity prevailed when even Greece did not exist… Even earlier, when history has no record, and tradition dares not peer into the gloom of that intense past, even from until now, ideas after ideas have marched out from her, but every word has been spoken with a blessing behind it and peace before it. We, of all nations of the world, have never been a conquering race, and that blessing is on our head, and therefore we live….!”

– Swami Vivekanand (Indian Philosopher)

So,my readers its not the end.Wait for my next blog on a new issue on a new topic…tab tak ke liye apna kam kijiye aur kya koi kam- dhandha na bacha hai kya??

Jai Hind!!

Jai Bharat!!