This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Divya Jain. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

9 Career Options You Can Choose After Graduating In Commerce

More from Divya Jain

At a stage when you are going to complete your graduation in commerce or have just completed it, the first thing that comes to your mind is – What should I do now?

Here are a few career options you can pursue after completing your graduation in commerce.

1. Chartered Accountant (CA) or Company Secretary (CS):

Most students take up commerce just to become a CA or CS. It is one of the best career options for all commerce students. There is a high demand for CAs and it opens up more opportunities, especially in business.

Chartered accountants can make a career in Banking (Private & Government), Public Limited Companies, Auditing Firms, Finance Companies, Legal Firms, Mutual Funds, broking Firms, Patent Firms, Investment Houses, Copyright Registers etc.

2. Lecturer/Professor:

After completing your graduation, you can pursue a Master’s degree and then apply for the National Eligibility Test. The NET is conducted to determine the eligibility for Junior Research Fellowship Award or Assistant Professor.

A lecturer’s job provides a stable salary and gives you a chance to constantly increase your knowledge.

3. Banker:

To become a banker, you need to complete an internship and an investment banking program to get a license. An MBA degree improves your career options.

Bankers give their customers a wealth of services. They assist in initial banking requests such as setting up certificates of deposit and opening a checking or savings account as well as handling trusts, investment accounts, deposits, lines of credit and much more.

A banker should have good communication skills, love to help people, good in sales marketing knowledge, multi-tasking proficiency.

4. Government Jobs:

Government jobs are the best in terms of job security. Most government jobs have fixed working hours, good pay structure, less work stress.

With this, you can enjoy perks and benefits like medical, housing, loans, childcare, lots of holidays etc.

After completing your B.com, you can apply for most of the competitive government job exams because the minimum eligibility criterion is graduation. You can apply for Civil Services Exams (IAS, IES, IPS), SSC CGL, Railway RRB Exams, Banking Exams (IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, RBI etc.)

5. Human Resource Development Management:

Students of B. Com. can also pursue a Masters in Human Resource Management. HR officials assess policies relating to personnel management and describe the effects of these policies on roles and operations within the company.

There are different career opportunities available for HR like: Administrative Services Manager, Labour Relations Specialist, Human Resources Specialists, Training and Development Managers etc.

6. Legal Adviser/Attorney:

No doubt, a law degree has a good career scope. But you have to gain experience first to understand the profession and skills required to become a lawyer

You need to get a Bachelors Law Degree or LLB recognized by Bar Council of India to practice law in India.

To pursue a 3-year LLB course, the minimum eligibility is s Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks. There is no age limit.

7. Chief Accountant/Chief Internal Auditor:

Again, one more good career choice for commerce graduates is Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWAI).

After completing your ICWAI course, you can pursue M.Phil. or PhD or join as a Financial Controller, Cost Controller, Chief Internal Auditor and Chief Accountant etc.

There are different levels of Cost Accountancy: Foundation, intermediate and final examinations and three years of practical training.

Cost accountants are involved in the costing part of financial transactions. CWAs earn lesser, starting off at an average of Rs.3 lakh p.a and getting a pay package of around 8 – 10 lakhs after 5-6 years of work experience.

8. Certified Management Accountant (CMA):

The CMA is offered by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) USA and the content is regularly reviewed by the Institute of Certified Management Accountants (ICMA).

The required skills for CMA are financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics.

The certification is the most popular management accounting certification not only in the US but also in the fastest developing regions like China and the Middle East.

9. Market Researcher:

The work of a market researcher is to study the market trend, market competitors before launching any new product.

There are different works of a market researcher, like: meeting and liaising with clients to negotiate and agree on research projects.

Analysing and interpreting data to identify patterns and solutions, including surveys and focus group transcript.

Further, they can become research executive, senior researcher, account director etc.

1. Kirti Sinha

Here are the different career options after the B.com graduation.
    1. Accountant

1. Mukesh kumar

Thanks

2. Kirti Sinha

1. Accountant
    2. Tax Consultant
    3. Human Resource
    4.Banker
    5. BPO / KPO
    6. Auditor
    7. Stock Broker
    8.Lecturer
    9-Export Import Manager
    10-Finance consultant
    11-Insurance Consultant

http://www.quantumuniversity.edu.in/commerce-finance/bcom-honors

3. SuncinTech

If you have done with commerce degree, you can consider SAP as a career. You can be FICO consultant.
    Institute like SuncinTech will help you in that.
    https://www.suncintech.com/

4. aarushi123

Commerce stream is related to business and plays a vital role to change the business world. Moreover, there are a myriad of career options in Commerce that would bring not only success but also financial security. Students seeking admission in Commerce Courses need to appear in Entrance Exams to choose their career in different fields. Have a roundup of various entrance exams for Commerce students.
    https://blog.mmumullana.org/career-options-after-12th-important-entrance-exams-for-commerce-students/

1. Rohit Mishra

Indeed!! Industries, nowadays giving priority to the experience or to one who has some skillset. So all you graduate folks is you are planning to get a job after graduation, you need get few skillsets of your area of interest. But if you are confused about the career after B com, this article will help you – https://www.edupristine.com/blog/career-after-bcom

5. Ankush Rawat

Mechanical Engineering program revolves around concepts such as designing, manufacturing and working of machines and tools, parts of machines and their design, concepts of physics etc. As a result, students will come across subjects focusing of machines, such as- Theory of Machines, Dynamics of Machines etc..

6. Puneet Raj

MBA is the right choice after BBA. One must choose the right college to pursue this program in order to get placed at the the right place. Quantum University Roorkee is one the best place where students from all over India as well as from abroad are currently pursuing MBA in all branches. Quantum University provides dual specialization in MBA. Along with a MBA degree you have a chance to gain various value added certification programs.Special tutor for communication and personality development skills available here. Industrial visits are done on regular basis.Placement records are best here as more than 100 international companies visit campus each year.

7. Shobhit Goyal

testing

More from Divya Jain

By SGT University

By Internshala

By geo antony