Assam Boy Shines In Tiffany’s Fashion Week

Posted by Upasana Bharadwaj
March 11, 2017

Assam silk popularly known for its unique glossy fine texture and durability has once again been able to attract the eyeballs of people. After Sanjukta Dutta’s spectacular show at Lakme Fashion week in January this year, now it is the turn of kunal kaushik. A young boy of Assam,who is making the nation proud by winning the ‘Best Designer Award’ at Tiffany’s Fashion week in Paris on 5th March 2017. 

Kunal kaushik receives best designer award at Tiffany’s Fashion week.

He was recently invited to showcase his collection’ Looms of Assam ‘at the Prestigious Tiffany’s Fashion week in Paris. He was successful to win the applause of the audience and judges and then on he went on to win the award for the best designer in the event at Shangri – La – Eiffel Tower Palace on 5th March 2017. As an Indian one feels proud of his achievement in bringing the Assamese Handloom onto global platform. From here it is seen that originality and innovation can take you places… where you come from is not important.. what you do is that matters.

Kaushik walking on the ramp flanked by a model in the Tiffany’s Fashion week
His collection
Some of his collection
Models in kaushik creation all set to walk on the ramp