Ever Wondered How Applying Few Simple Laws Of Mind Could Change Your Outlook Towards Job/relationships/life? Please Read On!

Posted by Praanav Dasarathi
March 14, 2017

let us take the job as an example:

If you are working in a good company, where you are pissed off with your work, thinking you are underpaid, that you are not being recognized, or not appreciated. Watch out! You are subconsciously sabotaging your own job and putting yourself in peril. One fine day the manager would say ” I’m not happy with your performance” or something, even much worse than that. You created this ugly situation yourself. Now you start wondering that despite working diligently and honestly, you are not recognized but rather mistreated. you curse your boss, then the company, then eventually your life and fate.Reality may seem bleak but you need to accept it.The manager was a mere instrument through which your own negative mental state was confirmed. In other words, he is a messenger telling indirectly what you conceived as true about yourself.

Let us get into the actual underlying reason for such things based on the universal laws. It’s an example of the law of action and reaction and law of attraction. The action was the internal movement of the mind, the reaction was the response of the outer world to align to your inner state of mind.

“Your thoughts and your feelings create your life. It will always be that way. Guaranteed!” (Lisa Nicholas)

Just like the law of gravity, the law of attraction never becomes an outlaw. You don’t see objects or humans flying because the law of gravity has failed to work for that particular instance. Likewise, there are no exclusions for law off attraction too. If something came to you, you attracted it. we all might have heard “like attracts like” in chemistry. Well, the same applies with our thinking, be it good or bad. Baffled?? ok enough of beating about the bush, let me arrive straight to the point.In this case, the manager giving a bad remark occurred based on the mental thought pattern that you projected into the universe. It was more of a negative frequency and attracted the same thing to you. Now you start thinking, oh boy! this shit is compelling but nothing to do with it in practicality. Let me tell something, this is the problem with most of the people. They have formed a preconceived notion and an unshakable negative belief pattern in their minds, which is not so easy to change. But you can change your life because you are the one who chooses the thoughts and one who feels your feelings. The same scenario applies with wealth, love, relationships and success/failures in your life.

Now, what could be a precautionary measure? I had been following some techniques and in the path of manifesting them. But before that let me provide an awe-inspiring saying by a famous philosopher, Bob proctor

“When you’re feeling down, did you know that you can change it in an instant? Put on a beautiful piece of music, or start singing- that’ll change your emotion. Or think of something beautiful. Think of a baby or somebody you truly love and dwell on it. Really keep that thought in your mind.Block everything but that thought. I guarantee you’ll start to feel good.”

-Bob Proctor

In addition to this I would like to add few more points:

I practice creative visualization techniques, power pause method by John Harricharan, subconscious mind reprogramming and healing meditation(432 Hz, 528 Hz etc) to shift my paradigm and bend the reality. Guess what? I have seen significant changes that started manifesting in my life. I wish the same would happen to you too. So whenever you start feeling agitated and low. Smooth your ruffled feathers and duck out of the mental doldrums with these aforementioned techniques. Stay optimistic and happy!!