Kota Is Hell Not Heaven

Posted by Agam Mishra
March 19, 2017

#Kota :
19 year old aspirant of IIT JEE kill himself while in his room. Parent’s counselling in India needs attention because Engineering is only the mind set of parents now a days. Childrens are bound to learn the hypothetical fact that Only IIT can make you a sucessful person.In India, there are many autonomous institutes providing traditional, professional and modern programs are offbeat while IIT is still mainstream. Take a look at the numbers below for the year 2014 :-
11,00,000 student appear for engg. Entrance exam
10,00,000 students appear for medical entrance exam
1,75,000 students appear for Hotel Management entrance exam
14,000 students appear for Indian Institute of Mass Communication entrance exam
6,000 students appear for FTII
Approx 5,000 people appear for National Institute of Design entrance exam
For the Institutes like NIFT, IIF, IIB ; less number of enrollment is done every year.
Aviatian Management, Sound Engineering, Poultry and Fishing course, Media Studies, Cinema Studies, Designing Courses, Agri Buissness, Social Science and Humanities courses and lot more options are available in India but he died because he thought ” Agar main IIT crack ni kar paya… Toh mai kuch ni kar paunga life mein ”
Indian Parent Ideology as Sharma ji ka bete ne ye kar liya aur tu kuch ni karta will not help your child to feel motivated toward serious life goals. The second hypothetical perception Indian parent have that IITians earn more, which is a stupid conclusion made by them withouth research. Just like other colleges, majority of the student get a ordinary salary package in campus recruitments. We must understand the fact that Life is not all about money. You should choose a profession which can satisfy you and can give you artistic satisfaction either you will loose hope over life.