Life Is A Problem

Posted by Aakansha Juneja
March 22, 2017

Really?

Might be for some people it is a problem. When asked to people are they happy with the life I don’t think there are many to express their happiness towards life. Someone’s job, career, personal life, love life. Always complaining about life, why it is so fast, why don’t we have the perfect lover, why don’t we have a lot of money, why no cars in my garage, big house, royal drinks, perfect job, etc.

Happens to everyone, but in one life we cannot get everything right? I wonder why people don’t enjoy the moment they are into and with whom they are! I think then you have not faced the reality of not getting a shelter over your head, not getting food, not suffering from health issues as possessions are not an important issue which you should even care about. Do you really think it comes from gadgets, handbags, cars, drinks?

There are a lot of people in the world who lack having these materials things but are happy in their life as they understand the importance of human who is with them in their bad time and enjoy with them in their good times. They are grateful for having friends and family in their life which should be an important factor everyone should consider as there are lot of people every day who doesn’t get their 3 meals and sleep with their empty stomach, don’t have shelter so roads and footpaths are their beds, they don’t have holidays and drinks to enjoy and some even don’t know who their family is and when their birthday comes and how old are they. Isn’t it enough to explain oneself that we are blessed and should be grateful for getting all the pleasure we are experiencing in our lives.

Material wealth is something not to be looked upon to gain happiness as for happiness your friends, family, music, love; warmth nature is enough which always explains us the importance of every aspect of our lives. Running over things is something all we do for the whole of our lives, but I would suggest my readers, stay back and spend your precious time with your mates also to understand how they are, who they are and explain to them how important they are to you.

Life is always not perfect but we can’t quit right! It’s a part of life and I think we should enjoy that difficult phase also and learn something from it so that it gives us a lesson for future.

“When things go wrong, as they sometimes will;

When the road you are trudging seems all uphill;

When the funds are low and the debts are high;

And you want to smile but you have to sigh.

When all are pressing you down a bit-

Rest if you must, but don’t you quit.

Life is a journey which you get once and live once. It’s you who will decide if you want to enjoy it or crib over things all over your life because anyway everyone has to die at the end then why not enjoy it without quitting folks. Be a “cloud-walker”; one who lives in the clouds of their own imagination of dreams and does not obey the conventions of society and live it.