Gauraksha: Conservation Or Annihilation?

Posted by ved.aum
April 9, 2017

The prevailing atmosphere in our country where public sentiments are being manipulated to the hilt to reap power and control by & for some self serving organisations and netas, the only ones we are hurting is ourselves.

India has been proclaimed as a country with one of highest intelligent people. So why do the intelligent become putty in the hands of few, in the name of religious beliefs?
Religion is a man made entity. So religion does not make us but we make the religions. And by indulging in violent acts and hatred , are we creating a new religion of abject hate?

We seriously need to make a choice now – a choice between destruction and conservation.
Because clearly the path we are on now , leads to DESTRUCTION.

One of the outcomes of this wave is Gauraksha and the state or self appointed gaurakshaks. And there are few things that the righteous brigade needs to stop and think over before it’s too late.

IN THE NAME OF RELIGION AND BELIEFS

To all those who are fanatical about gau-raksha and defend/support/encourage the extreme actions/atrocities being committed under that. I have a few questions :

1. Is taking one life in lieu of another,  dharmik ?

2. Is one life more valuable than another?

3. Have you yourself stopped using all products which contain cow-extract? Like : dairy products, footwear, medicines, hygiene products, accessories, clothes, medical sutures, sugar, vark(used to decorate Indian sweets, etc)

4. Do you have the knowledge to know the difference between various types of leather?

5. Are you even aware of what all is made of a cow extract as one of its ingredients?

6. Can you differentiate between cow’s milk/leather/meat than that of buffalo’s or any other animals’ ?

7. Have you stopped export of beef from our country and shut down butcher shops employed for the purpose of exports?

8. Are you a volunteer at any gaushala and serving the cows?

9. Do you seriously take care of a cow’s calf irrespective of its gender and not snatch them away from their mother??

10. Do you find a wandering cow and stop whatever you are doing to take her to a gau-shala ?

11. Do you respectfully cremate a dead cow or let it fester expecting someone else to do the needful?

12. Have you stopped all use of plastic bags?? Yes, plastic that the cows ingest and choke on them.

13. MOST OF ALL – COWS ARE PEACEFUL BEINGS, NOT VIOLENT OR CRUEL.

These are just few of the things you need to sincerely ask yourself before you charge forward on a self righteous and self appointed mission of being a gau-rakshak. If you must protect the cow, first understand and learn from the nature of the cows.
I feel so calm and full of love and empathy when I look at or am near a cow. So what makes you so violently aggressive and full of hate??

SPREADING MAYHEM AND VIOLENCE IN THE NAME OF ONE OF THE MOST PEACEFUL BEING, IS LOSING THE CAUSE BEFORE YOU EVEN BEGIN.

Let us stop harming ourselves and others by playing into the hands of self serving netas, for whom the value of any life – yours included – lasts only till the vote banks and the seat of power.

Stop. Think. Understand.

तारीख गवाह है, कोइ देश नफरत व अतयाचार से न कभी बना है और न कभी बना रह सकता है।
आग जब ज़ोर पकड़ती है तो आग लगाने वाले के भी निगलती है। भड़कती आग पर किसी का बस नही।