It Is Not Wrong To Follow Your Dreams

Posted by Evila528
April 9, 2017

So, when we pass out of the school it’s time to explore yourself and know your potential but unfortunately, most of us does not get a chance or should i say does not even try and follow each other like a herd of sheep. Like at this time of the year most of the students are in a haste to crack their entrance exams and get into a renowned engineering/medical institute and are like “bas ek baar seat nikal jaye toh life set hai” but have you ever asked yourself whether you want to do this or not?? Well, just ask yourself this question once and you will get the answer.

It’s not always important to choose the conventional path of career like a engineer/doctor/lawyer/CA there are 1000’s of other options available and you should always do what you love and what you are passionate about, not what your parents or relatives tells you . Because no matter how hard you try you will always be 1 step behind a person who is passionate about his/her work and that’s not because you can’t do anything but because you’re not meant for that kind of work.

So, you should never be afraid to follow your dreams, because people who follow their dreams are the one that do something great. I know some of you are not able to do it because of your parent’s pressure but you have to understand they do that because they want your life to be better and not because they don’t love you. So, you have to tell them what you want to do and what your dreams are.

So, do something you love that after 10yrs when you look back at your life you should never think, what life would have been if you had a little bit of courage and done that and remember just follow your dreams, not crowd because you’re human not sheeps.