Real Scenario Revealing The Condition Of District Transport Office In Assam.

Posted by Bishaldip Paul
April 13, 2017

The state government of Assam that has been recently elected by the common people with high hopes and expectation of ‘Change’ has to be questioned again due to a certain scenario of the city. This is what which cannot be expected or accepted from Sarbananda Sonowal’s government. The changes that has been expected are merely provoked.

According to people in Assam, District Transport Office (DTO)  is one of the most corrupted department everywhere in the state. So, after 15 years ruling by Congress people expected the statement to contradict now. But hardly any changes occurred. And here we see one of the examples,

This is how the second floor of the Kamrup (Metro) District Transport Office (DTO) looks like. According to reports this is the Driving Licence Record Room of the DTO located on the 2nd floor and is situated in a Toilet.

Is this really the changes that people need? We hope this reaches the concerned authorities and necessary actions are taken. This is what that cannot be overlooked.

(Photo Source: Facebook timeline of Rajiv Saikia)