The Hushed Talk.

Posted by Stuti Sharma
April 28, 2017

people need to stop. right here. making an innocent sanitary packet look like some secret weapon by hiding it under layers of opaque sunstances.

you go to a pharmacy , ask for a sanitary packet , and yeah offcourse be decent , don’t ask for it while men or too many of them are there , why ? because… it is not.. not what ?

not ethical ? not decent ? not a necessasity ? it is. a very very important necessasity. ask the ones who bleed on clothes , rags or grass. For godsake its the “21st century”.

why do you need to hide it ? whom are you hiding it from ? those people on roads ? half of them are your kind. suffering the same injustice.

firstly , its not like men are unaware.  Its being taught about. its high time it starts being *talked* about.

• if you see a stain , dont whisper to your next about the scandal. because it is not. and if you have one , dont run and hide and lower your gaze like you just commited a crime. it is OKAY. you need to relax. a thing so essential to the human race needs not be boycotted in all discussions. be aware. talk about it. ask for help when needed. its just a bodily function. lets not make it a issue of SOCIAL ACCEPTANCE. 
  • sanitary napkins are not , in no sense a luxury. the government has levied taxes on them. and just for the record not on *bidis*, for they are a necessasity. The unhygenic conditions most women are put through , thats gross , not the blood. But then again , patriachy finds the reigns. the male dominated world prefers bidi over the health of the other half.

do not be ashamed. Its an integral part of womanhood ; and the other sex , take it easy. save your glares for the real criminals.