Water For Birds-7th May 2017

Posted by Praveen Prem Shukla
April 29, 2017

My Name is Praveen Shukla ,Am Research professional. On Weekends we work for betterment of Society and same thing we are doing from last 16 months under an NGO Being Social-एक नई शुरुआत . We visit old age home .Old age because we want the youth to feel how the parents who had spent their best years of life to give these children a comfortable life but had been forgotten in their hour of need. We want to generate kindness in youth so that they can empathize and never leave their parents to fend for themselves in their old age. We visit Orphanages to spend time with Children and to make today’s youth realize that what privileges we have been given by our parents and they think before they condemn their parents for not providing what they desired. Orphanage home or Old age home we try to provide voluntary services and material they require through each Volunteers support directly at venue . We visit Slum areas for Education Awareness,Health check up & Awareness. We do plantation drive We celebrate festivals with needy and underprivileged families called Festival for All . We do Health Hygiene & Dental hygiene awareness in Govt. school . We go Door to door for Cleanliness Awareness Drive and . We do Wall painting as well. These are small things we are doing continually.This we call Sewa . I am writing this letter because we need your valuable support and guidance. We are coming up with one initiative “Water for Birds-7th May “Campaign…In that we are going to put water pot(Soil made) in Garden/Park and we will also create awareness in near & dear ones to change water regularly & fill water regularly.With all precautions..We have plan for all India .Please Support us in this cause n make one day “Water for Birds” so our upcoming future generations are able to see and more Birds and hear their chirpy songs which we had a privilege to enjoy. Because if we compare from last 10 years, Birds numbers are reducing day by day.. Hope you like this small initiative and give us your valuable suggestions, feedback and support. Your faithful & responsible Citizens Being Being Social-एक नई शुरुआत Initiative team.