Book Review: The Chronic Mansion by Azhar Sabri

Posted by team
May 18, 2017

Book: – The Chronic Mansion
Genre: – fiction, thriller
Author: – Azhar Sabri
Publishers – blue rose Publishers
No. of pages – 136

Ratings –
Cover – 4/5 Title – 4/5
Blurb- 3.5/5 Plot/content – 4/5
Story –4/5 Character -3.5/5

Review –
The story revolves around full of suspense and thriller. The story starts with a road accident of Daljeet (RAHUL’s friend). He was attending his funeral and trying to discover the death of his beloved friend. Because he knew that his friends never fell down from his driving skills. Fighting with his regular duties, Rahul always tries to discover the truth lies between his friend death. With this incident, suddenly his childhood friend Pratik was demise. He couldn’t suffer all that soreness. So he promised himself that he definitely finds out what is going on.

With this, his childhood friend Wasim came to help him on this. Still, now Rahul didn’t realise by whom are doing this? Soon after Rahul also get hurt and trying to discover what’s all this behind? Now that’s the suspense.

Let –down:
Well, it hard to find any let down in this beautiful story, but somehow big and lengthy dialogue might bore the readers, it could have been more interesting if that was written in short conversational dialogues, increasing the attraction and enthusiasm to read the book.

Appreciations:
The author gave perfect justification to all the characters giving his best effort to present the story.

The author tries to give full justice each and every scene; he writes towards the point of the story, not narrated so many things, which leads to excited to read.

Verdict: – suspense, eye-catching, and full of thriller (4/5)

Value for money: – 3.5/5

Reviewed by: Manoj Shetty