MensoPedia

Posted by Garima Gujral
May 23, 2017

I am a 20 year old Development Communication and Extension student from Institute of Home Economis ( Delhi University ) As a part of my subject Training and Capacity Building which focuses on innovative approaches to train and equip people of the society on various issues .

I designed the floor game MensoPedia which has basic questions about menstrual cycle, menstrual hygiene and myths and taboos related to Menstruation.

This is an innovative approach to trigger healthy discussion among young girls and women of the society on Menstrual Hygiene which is of utmost importance for them .

Even in urban parts of our society talking about menstruation is a matter of shame and kept as a Hush-Hush affair by the means of this game I wish to grab attention of people on this very natural biological process which very girl goes through and help them talk about it more freely and inculcate discussions as well as disseminate information.

#IAmNotDown