What is HINDUISM?
1) Believe in god! – you’re accepted – Aastik
2) Don’t believe in god! – You’re accepted – Nastik
3) You want to worship idols , please go ahead. You are a “saakaar-brahm poojak”
4) You dont want to worship idols, please go ahead. You are “Niraakaar-brahm poojak”
5) You want to criticise something in our religion. Come forward. We are logical. You will be a Hindu.
6) You want to accept a scripture as it is. Please go ahead with it.
7) You want to start your journey by reading Bhagvad Gita – Go ahead
8) You want to start your journey by reading Upanishads – Go ahead.
9) You want to start your journey by reading Puranas – Go ahead.
10) You just don’t like reading. No problem. Go by Bhakti tradition . ( Bhakti- Devotion)
11) You don’t like idea of Bhakti! No problem, dude. Do your Karma with full heart.
12) You want to enjoy life. Very good. Go ahead. No problem at all.
13) You want to abstain from all the enjoyment of life & find God. Great ! Be a Sadhu!
14) You don’t like the concept of God. You believe in Nature only. – Welcome. “Vrukshavalli Amha Soyare” (Trees are our friends)
15) You believe in one ulrimate God or supreme energy. Superb! Follow Advaita Philosophy.
16) You want a Guru. Go ahead.
17) You don’t want a Guru. Go ahead.
18) You believe in Female energy. Welcome! Shaakt is another form of Hinduism.
19) You believe every human is the same. Yeah! You’re awesome, come let’s celebrate Hinduism! “Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam” (the world is a family)
20) You don’t have anything to do. Don’t worry. One more festival is coming! Celebrate it. Spread happiness.
21) You are a working person. Don’t have time for religion. Its perfectly fine. You will be a Hindu.
22) You like to go to temples. Please go ahead.
23) You don’t like to go to temples, no problem. You are still a Hindu!
24) You know that your religion is a way of life. With freedom.
25) You believe that everything have God in them. So you worship your mother, father, guru, tree, River, Prani-matra,
26) And If you don’t believe that everything have God in them – No problems. Respect your viewpoint.
27) “Sarve bhavantu sukhinah” (May all live happy.) You represent this!
HINDUISM is not a RELIGION…. It is WAY OF LIFE