Plan your one day trip for world’s most romantic monuments, opt the Taj Mahal Day Trip recommended by Indopacificholidays. As everybody knows that why we go for Agra. Everybody knows that Agra is famous for the Taj Mahal and also know who built it and for whom. This beautiful building is included in the list the Seven Wonders of the World. Everybody knows a lot about Taj but some hidden things or facts we don’t know about Taj. So let me tell you some interesting facts about this beautiful symbol of Love.
- As everybody knows that Shah Jahan decided to cut all the hands of proficient who constructed this beautiful building but actually this thing did not happen. The team of the architect who constructed this building also constructs the Red Fort of Delhi too.
- A common man named Natwarlal belongs to town Bangra in Bihar sold the Taj Mahal persistently. Then local people decided to make a shrine at his place for him.
- The internal design of Taj Mahal was designed by 28 special kinds of extraordinary, precious and semi-precious stones which come from Tibet, Sri Lanka, China and other distinct countries of India.
- Qutub Minar is small than the Taj Mahal.
- On 8th November 2000, Taj was destroyed by the PC Sorkar Jr. to produce an optical confusion.
- It was told by a European Traveler, that Shah Jahan built another Taj Mahal for him on the other side of the river and this Taj Mahal is known as Black Taj. Due to some reason this Taj was not completed by Shah Jahan or this secret was unseated by his own son Aurangzeb.
- The color of Taj is varied from time to time which means Taj looks in three different colors in three times on it depends upon the light. If you see the Taj Mahal in morning it looks pink in color, if you visit the Taj in the evening then it looks pure white or milky white in evening or if you visit the Taj in the moonlight or at night then it looks golden in color.
- Shah Jahan provides almost 32 million rupees in the mid of the year 1632 – 1653 on this beautiful building. If we compare this amount today then the amount would be near 1,062,834,098 USD.
Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.