CLEANLINESS DRIVE by “The Uncivilized Indian” (World Environment Day)

Posted by Shreekanth Saha
June 5, 2017

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

On this occasion of World Environment Day, we decided to take a small but very important step to protect our environment.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness’, with this theorical lines from our class 1 text book, we took this task and what could have been better then starting this drive from our very own town,Tezpur.

With a small individual funding, we took up the task of cleaning one of the worst Garbage site in this city which was just situated next to the maternity ward of Tezpur Civil Hospital. (worst in the sense that although there is a dustbin placed here by the Municipality Corp. still locals throw their dump outside the box which eventually litter the road and the surrounding).
Have a look at our untiring effort to make this Least Polluted Town of India to the Cleanest City of India and also with a hope and a small message that everyone of us can make a small effort in keeping their own city clean or at least not littering it.

• Below is the video attached of this SOCIAL WORK

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1864801690452801&id=1845140665752237