Digital India – making it easier for Students

Posted by Tut Stu
June 20, 2017

Digital India – is a Social Change which involves transforming the mind-set of its Citizen.
After observing modernisation in all aspects of ordinary life, we can still sense the need of digitization of education.
Here’s an informative read regarding the idea of digitization and how online education can benefit the students to survive academically in this modern world.

Digital India is making it easier for students

Students nowadays are apt with Computers, Laptops, Tablets and Smartphones.
Moreover, thanks to 3G & 4G Mobile Internet & Broadband Technologies, Students have got access to the  World Wide Web. Internet Access has made it easier for them to read and consume Contents online. They are getting introduced & gaining experience of E-Learning.
Digital Education is gaining acceptability among the Conducive Indian Society. Add to it the fast changing horizon of Internet Access, Internet Penetration and increasing Internet Speed. Digital Education is fast becoming a household phenomenon within the 1.3 Billion strong Indian Population
The crisis in qualified, competent and expert teachers is something all of us have faced throughout our academic life.