How my Masturbation habit almost Ruined my life and how I am trying to Save it.

Posted by Sarthak Singh
June 13, 2017

In this post I would like to tell, how my masturbation habit literally ruined my life and how I  am trying to save it. I was 11 years old,  I felt a sudden rush of feelings going through my body and I had no idea what was it. All I could think of were the beautiful women I had seen in small clothes in movies. I was alone at my home and not going in much details my journey started.  Now I am 20 and I still had the same habit. But there were a lot problems that I was facing due to this habit. When I was in school I had such good hair and I was really proud of it, so many girls parsing me because how good my hair was and how big my forearms were. I felt like I was at the top of the world. This continued till, I was in school. Then in college I thought the same will work, but by the time my first semester finished I could already see my falling hair and my tiny forearms. I could not believe it, then my roommate explained me that this might have happened because I masturbate a lot.  He explained me that my hair in order to grow and sustain itself on my scalp it requires protein and the sperm is the purest form of protein, that I waste so casually. I thought I just needed to control it and everything will be fine and I did, but it lasted only for a month and then again. Masturbating 2-3 a week is normal, but I did 12-15 a week and this is no exaggeration. I tried a lot, but nothing worked. Many of my old friends were shocked to see me that how handsome I looked,because I was tall ,had an athletic built , had great hair and I was very good at studies as well. Now i have 22 backlogs, very less hair like an old man, i am not skinny, but skinny fat which means I have fat on tummy, chest, back but I have very skinny hands. The worst part of the story is that both my ex girlfriends whom I dumped, because I thought they were not good looking enough, now look great, like when I look at them they really remind of Courtney Cox and Jennifer Aniston’s fat free body in Friends.

All these things really bothered me a lot because of masturbation I was losing my hair my Popoye type forearms looked like Olive forearms and my I hardly focused on studies as most of time doing this. There were so many times were there was a constant struggle whether I should or should I not. All these things made me feel really sad and then I cried because of all this and I don’t know the science behind or does it really happen with me only but after I cry I feel the urge like the ‘URGE’ and then I again do it and the cycle goes on. I was really frustrated and had no idea what to do. But then one day my best friend ad I were talking, he had been in a serious relationship before and he did the real thing quiet a number of times. And he told me that in order to be good on the bed you need to be quit masturbation. I don’t know whether it is true or not, but he explained me that in order to be good on the bed he had to quit and only then he could do something good. He told me that sex and masturbation both kind of injure your male reproductive organ and if you masturbate a lot  and then have sex you are basically trained your player a lot and he is injured as a result of which he will not be able to perform and you as the coach will be ashamed. The thought that masturbation is as an injury which could result me being bad on the bed was really freighting . An injury which I can not even feel and see. And now whenever I have thought of masturbation, I think how can I injure my body. It has been in control for sometime, so let see what happens.