I don’t Know What Was This

Posted by Balraj Arpit
June 19, 2017

Mom expired in 2003, Dad expired in 2014 but I dared to chose my own path.

In a conversation with HOD, Computer Science, JK Lakshmipat Unviersity, what’s the point to say, ‘mere bachche ko dai paal rhi hai.’ which means you don’t love your kids. Am I look like a criminal or murdered just because I’m Bihari? Why are you saying this to me? You’re HOD of Computer Science Department and I’m just telling you my problem.

I was born in a remote village of Bihar named Thawe in Gopalganj district when electricity, transportation, education and other facilities were just a dream. I started school late, later admitted to St. Joseph’s School, Gopalganj. I studied there and spent my entire childhood there. Later, I went to Patna for high school and then JK Lakshmipat University for Computer Science & Engineering.

But, this was not as simple as it seems like. At the age of 17, I founded a student network named Green Youth Generation which is now an international youth-led NGO recognized by United Nations and several national and international esteemed organization in the World.

At the age of 18, I was recognized by CEE and invited me to UNEP TUNZA Asia Pacific Children & Youth Conference 2012. Later I was invited to UNFPA ICPD Global Youth Forum when Anshul Tewari, Founder of Youth Ki Awaaz was also invited but he didn’t attended due to some reason.

That’s me sitting in the center with volunteers of Global Youth Forum.

Everything was going great, I was just keep on making a difference in India and abroad with the best way I would.

At second year of the university, I tried my best to organize an event and I did it successfully. But later I was not allowed, I didn’t understood. I just keep on going, I never stopped bringing social positive changes in the society –

This 08:08 MM:SS will show everything I did till mid 2016 –

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7P7U0M9grs

I developed several projects in computer science and thankfully SAMSUNG Engineering recognized me for my positive attitude but never understood why JK Lakshmipat University always refused or ignored my proposal of my projects even after I developed prototype of many. Many of these project got recognized in which one was shortlisted to Finalist at World Summit Youth Award. Still, I didn’t stop.

Suddenly, I was selected for Oxford Summer Course at University of Oxford and this changed my life.

First week of July 2016 and two weeks before going to Oxford, one of my friend invited me to B’day party and then –

They told me, it was a bike accident and my leg burnt with silencer. At hospital, doctor found Benzodiazepine which is also called Rape Drug. I wrote several applications to University but never responded. Then, I stopped communicating to the University. Later JK Lakshmipat University blocked from its Facebook Page, Blocked my Email ID and in every possible way of communication.

Till December 2016, I was recovering from plastic surgery. From last six month, I was establishing my mind and launched websites of my software company and my own website named Balraj Arpit Official Network on World Environment Day. And today on Father’s Day, I wrote this and sharing this to you so that this could never happened to you.

If you’ve any suggestions for me, then please let me know or write to: connect@balrajarpit.com

That’s all I wanted to share and I don’t Know What Was This.