imPRessions organized a stress release session for personnel

Posted by Impressions Public Relation
June 27, 2017

Personnel satisfaction is of utmost importance for employees to remain happy and also deliver their level best. Satisfied personnel are the ones who are extremely loyal towards their organization and stick to it even in the worst scenario.

Employees do not work out of any compulsion but because they dream of taking their organization to a new level. Employees need to be passionate towards their work and passion comes only when employees are satisfied with their job. Employee satisfaction leads to a positive ambience at the workplace.

By knowing the above fact on last Saturday, imPRessions organized a stress release session for their personnel,  so that all the employees can forget the work load and have some fun with colleagues. Such session includes dance, singing, skits and many games like gift exchange, guessing game,  kon banega champion etc. Furthermore in order to it employees took part in this session enthusiastically and gave performance according to their field of interest. Moreover all the employees were in ethnic attire which depicts the idea of the organization which is connect with the roots.

Owner Neha Gupta says that such stress release session for employees helps employees to make good relationship with other members, moreover  it also increase the efficiency of personnel, and makes the healthy environment of competition and collaboration.

For more information:
Contact- Neha Gupta@ 7509651314

Email ID – [email protected]