Topper scam in bihar

Posted by
June 4, 2017

When the question about the merit of Bihari Toppers and Bihar education system are taking place all around the nation 2 years consecutively. I also have an experience to share with you.

Recently (a month ago), I had been to native village where I got a call claiming that he is evaluator of class 10th board examination paper. During tenures of calling, that claimer was used to emphasize that “candidate is falling short in math paper, by the reason, candidate will unsuccessful as a whole; thereby career of candidate will spoil. So it would be favorable to pay Rs. around 4500-5000 in order to secured candidate future”. I was agreed that particular point of time then he shared his Bank Account with me but after all these happening I refuse to pay sum and started abusing that person and obviously from both side, it was continuous for a while. I was thinking that I will go for lodge a FIR but same time it would not be better to jump into legal matter especially in Bihar that particular point of time so this way matter had been done.

My question to u all where will I found solution of my Problem?