Hi, All of you. Hope you are doing well when you read this article. & also hope you like my first article on Why is social media marketing important? So as of now here I am share my point of view on Digital Marketing.
So do you know as of now the marketing trend was totally changed ? Everyone is going for digital marketing for their business.
why they are go for digital marketing instead of traditional marketing ? any guesses !.
- Because of it’s cost effective marketing solution.
- You can approach easily to targeted audience in a single click.
- Most of people are using social media now. (statistics of consumer adoption and usage of social media)
- You haven’t require to print any marketing material.
The answer is yes !… but some more facts would be happen via only digital marketing.
- You can target a local audience, but also an international one.
- Interaction with your audience is possible.
- Data and results are easily recorded.
- Real time results with Brand Development.
- Viral : how often do your sales flyers get passed around instantly by your customers and prospects? Online, using social media share buttons on your website, email and social media channels enables your message to be shared incredibly quickly. If you consider the average Facebook user has 190 friends of which an average of 12% see their liked posts – your one message has actually been seen by 15 new prospects. Now imagine a number of them also like and share your message and their friends do the same? That’s why high-quality content is so important.
Now you decide which kind of marketing is better for you & your business?
Well, I will recommend digital marketing. Obviously, we are passionate about digital marketing, because I know that it works.
For any queries you may contact me at Skype : raviraj_42
You can also follow me on twitter : @raviraj_bdc
Connect with me on LinkedIn : RaviRaj Langhnoja
Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.