⚠TO MAKE INDIA WORLD LEADER by it’s BEST VILLAGES⚠

Posted by KADWAA SACH
July 27, 2017

⛔#BBDGROUP came up with a collaboration with Mr.VIJAY TIWARI and his team ,bunch of Private Players in business, who also have some Government athorities ,which they  can use/take help to develop Villages Of UTTAR PRADESH.
As an order was passed last year in 2016 that each MLA has to adopt a VILLAGE in his/her constituency and make it a smart city.
That is a different question to ask ,that why are these people coming now ,to us for ideas and help.
But Mr.Vijay Tiwari came up with a wide range of options and an indirect help to the new generation of ENGINEERS.⛔

➡HE STARTED ,the seminar by telling about the PANCHAYATI RAJ ,which most of us ignore as we start to live in big cities and we think that ,in futuristic scope , PANCHAYATI RAJ gives no options for job.
Many , including Me were wrong about this theory.

He also briefed about the 29 SUBJECTS in PANCHAYATI RAJ…and he continued it by telling the Meaning of ENTERAPRENEURSHIP and scope in villages, which includes
⬅Education in Primary,
⬅secondary schools,
⬅santiary ,
⬅Tourism ,etc

He guided us that,if we youngsters have any job giving scheme/idea which can be applied ,in Villages,then we can CONTACT to…..
⬅ NRDC—NATION RESEARCH DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
&
⬅IPR—INTELECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT

🏳He continued the seminar by telling us that UN  sets some Goals which every country coming under jurisdiction of UN has to complete those Goals, know as …..
⬅SDG—SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT 🏳 GOALS
for example
🚩GENDER EQUALITY
🚩 SUSTAINABLE CITIES
🚩GLOBAL WARMING
🚩WATER PROBLEMS…….etc

He further told that if someone has to start as an Entrepreneur he /she shouldgo to ….
⬅CSC—COMMON SERVICE CENTER
where we can give our model of business and after further process , we can start our business and start earning.
[ NO GOVERNMENT HELP PROVIDED ] Mr.Vijay Tiwari said that entrepreneurship solves many problems created by Human GREED ,such as
🏳WORLD PEACE
🏳 GLOBAL WARMING….etc

Talking briefly about
💭 System and it’s Roots and misunderstandings,
💭Mahatma Gandhi and his Vision about Villages, and
💭Dr.Vimal Taroji, and
💭Cheif of this Group , Mr.Phillippe Le Gall..

Lasts his Seminar by telling about,
💭 Lord.Macaulay who studied about Indians before the East India ruled on INDIANs. And said that—–“These are people of Such Capability and so Rich in Wealth, Heritage and Culture……etc.
To rule them we have to break their Backbone, otherwise it is impossible to Rule these INDIANs.”
So Mr.Tiwari continued by saying that now it’s time to Come together again and make our villages the Smart ones.

While Answering some good questions,from the students,he enthusiastically said…..

“LETS BECOME SOLUTION PROVIDER’S”
also ended his Seminar by reciting shlokes…

गुरूब्रहमा गुरूविषणु , गुरूद्वो महेश्वारा \\
गुरूदेव परं ब्रह्मा ,श्री गुरुवे नमो नमहा \\

#FORhelp……
⬅www.theworldcommunity.com
⬅E-Platform