A brief -study of the market trend in Education at the city of Chengdu

Posted by Dr. Bikash Kali Das
July 30, 2017

Dr. Bikash Kali Das, Mrs. RadhaSrinivasagopolane Pondicherry , Puducherry , Chengdu, Sichuan,

Chengdu is the capital of southwestern China’s Sichuan province. The city is home to the famous Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding. It comprises anarea of 12,132 km², approximate Population: 4.334 million (2000) UN data
located in the Province of Sichuan . County-level 10 districts, 4 county-level cities, 5 counties Sister City with Bangalore,India Major IT areas : Tianfu Square, Incubation Park, Hi –tech zone .

Dr. Bikash Kali Das, Mrs. RadhaSrinivasagopolane ,Pondicherry , Puducherry , at Jinjiang District Government Development office . Chengdu, Sichuan, Tianfu square, IFS

Jinjiang district : Every district has the separete body for development. Jinjiang District Government is responsible for its development also for providing R&D grants. It has won include Top Ten Area of Modern Services in China, China’s Model District for Harmonious Community, China’s Experimental District of Innovative Community Management and Service and Top Urban Area in the Chinese Mainland for Investments from HK SAR.The district prioritizes the Industry of modern services in its economic development and has formed a well-developed system of Modern Commerce, Cultural & Innovative Industry, Financing and Life Services. It has a large number of 5-star hotels. The district has the largest cluster of financing institutions in western China and most of the Overseas Banks and Insurance Companies in Chengdu have found their settlement in the district. It is the host place of the 12th Fortune Global Forum and has attracted 103 Fortune Global 500 Companies and more than 300 Multinational Companies to settle down within its area, boasting the largest number of Fortune Global 500 companies and Multinational Companies among the urban districts in western China. The policy openness of the Government in city reconstruction and relocation has won a national fame and public praise.

The head office of the fast food chain Dicos is in Jinjiang District.
China Resources Beverage, the distributor of C’estbon water, has its southwest regional office .
All Nippon Airways operates its Chengdu Office in the district, in Tower 2 of Plaza Central.
In all and all Jinjiang district is the emerging district with feasible govt. support for establishment by the startups.

By: Dr. BikashKali Das

thebikashkali@gmail.com