A visit to Chengdu , Sichuan Medical and Healthcare areas

Posted by Dr. Bikash Kali Das
July 30, 2017

Dr.-Bikash-Kali-Das-Mrs.-RadhaSrinivasagopolane-JINXIN-Medical-group-chairman-chengdu-Pondicherry-Puducherry-Chengdu-

Chengdu Jinxin Healthcare Investment Management Group Ltd (Jinxin): Jinxin has opened international hospitals all over Chengdu area and are in search of innovative health care IT Tcompanies to give them a break. Ramsay Health Care, after signed a provisional agreement with an operator of five hospitals in the city of Chengdu. Along with its joint venture partner Sime Darby, Ramsay will partner with Chinese company Jinxin.

Sichuan University : National University directly under the Ministry of Education (MOE). It is also one of the State 211 Project and 985 Project universities enjoying privileged construction in the Ninth Five-Year Plan period.  Has 2 national key labs, 6 national engineering centers, 5 ministerial (MOE) key labs, 35 provincial key labs, 10 ministerial and provincial centers, 4 key research bases for humanities and social sciences 4 clinical research bases at the national level. The university has invested significantly in research, teaching and medical equipment, with a total value of about 530 million RMB.

West china medical centre: Regulates under Sichuan University and is administered by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. The Centre is ranked 3rd in China for medicine. It is one of the 8 key medical universities under the direct control of Ministry of Education of China.

Dr. Bikash Kali Das , with directors of Jinxin medical group of Hospitals and Mrs. Radha Srinivasagoplane , Pondicherry , Puducherry , Dali , Yunnan