can Anyone become malala yousafzai ?

Posted by Anas Saleem
July 5, 2017

Education is the basic right of every citizen in this world.

source: google.com

Everyone in this world now knows who Malala Yousafzai is, a girl who started to fight for the rights of girl education where it was not allowed for a girl to be educated. In 2012 he was shot by Taliban’s bcz she was promoting education in her area.

In 2014, she won the Nobel Prize at such a young age becoming a role model for the Youth in this complete world.

Can anyone become Malala Yousafzai? Yes every youth in this world can become Malala. Many teen activist become inspired by someone or something. One of the ways to become inspired is by thinking about what you like make sure you enjoy it. Do not pick something that does not inerest you. Many teen activist can support something that they are going through in their life.

One thing teen activist must do is get the word out. There are many ways to get the word out like making posters to put up around your town,doing speeches about your cause. You can also just tell people in the community and try to raise money or do fundraisers .For examples Malala Yousafzai used her voice to get the word out. Another great way to get the word out is to make a movie or documentary.

Don’t let someone stop you, stay motivated and fight for the good cause because no one knows the power of YOUTH KI AWAAZ.