Career

Posted by nikitaperiwal Periwal
July 11, 2017

I being from Marwadi family, didn’t brought up and sent to school and to continue for further studies just to hold the certificate to further add that on to the bio data at the time of marriage but with the support, hope and with the boosting confidence to find your own path, way, direction, where you can have your own identity, where you don’t want to depend upon someone, live on your own way, at your own cost and happiness and most important to find yourself.

I completed my Company Secretary Course and now undergoing Article ship in the corporate sector under an LLP everyday with the curiosity to learn something new to find where I am best at.

Choose your career wisely and with a second thought don’t allow the time to lapsed because once it is gone remember the opportunity too, so grab the opportunity at right time, implement it properly and be the master of the ring. Neither allow other to brain wash you, you know yourself better than other then stick to this and know your abilities and work accordingly.

“Learn from each day, grow from each day and you will be best on one day”

i wrote this just to consider your life worth living and choosing your career that is your identity wisely.

-Nikita pediwal