Future of 800 students at stake in MP

Posted by ishitasawhney4
July 1, 2017

Self-Published

Life of over 800 students of batch 2014-15 from 11 private dental colleges of M.P. is at stake. We were given admissions and after 3 years of pursuing this degree, we are being told that we were given provisional admissions which have now been cancelled by an order of High Court of Jabalpur. We students are totally innocent. We weren’t told earlier that we are being given provisional admissions. The various colleges admitted us on the basis of marks obtained by us in 12th boards or even if we did not qualify medical entrance exams. These college authorities are now blaming us saying why didn’t we appear or qualify the medical entrance exams. We finally approached Hon’ble Supreme Court in this case. The Court has given a stay order and one-time relief to us and has asked th central govt.; ie. Health Minister to give a reply. This clearly means that if the Health Minister does not give a consent letter, the future of all 800 students in this case would be ruined. I hereby request u to spread this message so that this issue reaches all and Health Minister too gives a consent letter. Support from all is definitely needed. We have tried our best but being students we are not able to reach high profile ministers for help. Please spread this message so that we get a consent letter.
Thank you!

Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.