Muskaan is a youth driven non- profit organization working to ensure educational, emotional and financial support to the children living in slums and orphanage. Muskaan registered as a non – profit in 2014, muskaan reaches out to over 300+ children in 5 centre across 3 cities (Gwalior – Bhopal – Indore) in India, through a highly efficient 250+ strong volunteers network. Volunteers commit a year and spend time between 3 to 5 hours every week mentoring, teaching and interacting with these children in order to ensure they get the support and care they need during childhood.
Digital school – On account of the 3rd Anniversary of Muskaan Foundation, we introduce to you our very first Digital School in a village CHINOR near Gwalior. Digitalised from scratch, we have restructured a government school and equipped it with state of the art facilities which will provide the students a futuristic, conducive and fun environment to learn and grow in.
School inaugurated by Mr. Narendra Singh Tomar, the Central Minister of Panchayti Raj and Rural Development, Mr. Gauri Shankar bisen ( Cabinet Minister in MP) Mr. Daulat singh Chauhan ( MD, ITM) Mr. Neeraj singh (IAS) CEO Zila panchayat.
Key points of school…
– E content from India’s best company Educomp.
– content with all the languages and videos.
– App for school attendance and child progress report.
– computers for children.
– science learning through wall art.
– small library for children.
– unique dining space for children.
– colourful infra structure.
– Interior plants in all the classrooms adopted by each child.
– Drinking water and Toilets.
– School kit for all children.
– software for tracking teacher work and classes He/she take per day.