free Mobile of jio is a great step to counter China.

Posted by Rahul Shandy
July 21, 2017

It is good step to give mobile phone to Indians on cheapest price. This decision will counter China in mobile business. We should use home made products & services like mobile apps, Mobile phones, telecom operators, laptops n all the things to counter these foreign companies, We should thanks to Reliance group chairman Mukesh Ambani n support to our Indian companies to counter China as well as other country’s company to make Indian self dependent in I&T field. When telecom industry business was started in India, only Bsnl, Airtel n Vodafone (Hutch) were there. These companies used to charge high call rates but when reliance entered in telecom market. These companies had to reduce their calls & SMS rates, in 2016 sept. , Reliance also made a boom by launching Jio gaving data on cheap rates, was a historical step in telecom company. With the effect of Jio, all the companies had to change their plans n reduce data rates. And now it launched Jio mobile for rs. 1500 as a refundable amount. it will be refund you after three years, it, reliance will use your money for three years & earn interest by investing in business. It is a smart idea to do business in India for reliance. In actual people will get this phone for the amount of interest of their refundable money. in conclusion we can say it is a good for poor n middle class people a home made product. all the people should avail benefit of this offer.We Indians have jealousy with rich people that is not good, we should learn from these and follow these people and their achievements to get success in life, some day , they used to be a poor person in society like those all but they got rich by their hard word then we say this man has become rich by doing illegal business or job and hate those rich person but no one knows how hard word had done and pain faced to become a successful person.
We should not hate those people, we should positively follow their deeds to make ourselves a successful person.
Reliance Jio gave us cheap call rate by launching reliance then Jio to cheap 4G data and now cheap mobile. We couldn’t imagine on this price. But it is truth. Buy & enjoy this phone.