Lalu Vs Nitish : Modi Offer In Bihar

Posted by Trilok Singh
July 27, 2017

India’s Journals Blog

Nitish joined hands with the BJP.  The erstwhile partner he broke away from in 2013 after it announced Narendra Modi as its PM candidate.

Nitish Kumar yesterday resigned from the CM Post, Bihar. And may be PM Modi can also visit  Bihar Today for Old and now becomes gold Nitish kumar. Nitish had left NDA when he saw the chance to emerge as a national leader, even the prime minister, with the support of a grand alliance of Congress and such other regional parties. Now with no chance of his national dream becoming a reality, it is better for him to consolidate his position in Bihar. While, Bihar. Nitish kumar said that, I have resigned in the interests of Bihar…

http://indiasjournals.blogspot.in/

TWEET OF TRILOK SINGH ON 14 July, 2017

Mahagathbandhan Crisis, Nitish Kumar Would Be Forced To Take Action

Casteism Has Reached The Pinnacle Of Our Politics And Society : Vision 2019

However, In order to Highlighting the Presidential Election, BJP is preparing a strong base target for upcoming General Election by projecting a “Dalit” candidate with no corruption background, a clean face or we can say Mr. perfect face and also a Hard Core BJP Member. If we want to a prosperous country then we need not discriminate people or community by using these kind of words (“Dalit”). With the same light Nitish takes decision to resigned from the CM Post while its a pre-planned by Modi’s Team..

Further, Highlighting the another fact that Nitish had supported Cashless economy, Demonetisation, surgical strikes and, most recently, the nomination of Ram Nath Kovind as a presidential candidate, Sushil Modi has, of late, maintained that….

In the 243-member Bihar Assembly, RJD currently has 80 seats while JD(U) has 71 MLAs. BJP has 53 seats, Congress has 27 MLAs. Soon after Nitish’s announcement, Prime Minister Narendra Modi congratulated Kumar for taking this decision.

“Nitish was feeling very uncomfortable in this alliance”. He cannot run the government with people like Lalu and his team.” thats why today He (Nitish Kumar) resigned from the post, Chief Minister, Bihar, today. 

In order to shaping and prospect of Bihar required, Any hardship can cross if critically analysis the problem, trained manpower is require most for Bihar now, for that large amount of training institute require not only Government sponsored ITI but private institute also require. Trained Manpower, Knowledgeable worker is asset not only for Bihar but also for India.

Education, health, infrastructure are key area of Bihar Development, trilok.org.in

Moreover, Small industry with low investment people’s can start ( Manufacturing ) business or govt funded MSME (Micro Small Medium Enterprise) sector where mostly two or three people works, market their products in outside of Bihar states, by government sponsored or privately. Training institute can change the course as per changing in the technical field.

BIHAR CM RESIGNED TODAY, NOW BECOMES LALU VS NITISH, NITISH BYCOTTING LALU

Kumar also met Governor Kesari Nath Tripathi at Raj Bhawan to submit his resignation amidst a standoff with ally Lalu Prasad-led RJD.  “Under the current situation it’s not possible for me to continue with the government. I tried to find a solution. I had requested Lalu Yadav a ..

ET, There were speculations that BJP might support Nitish Kumar to form the government.  In the 243-member Bihar Assembly, RJD currently has 80 seats while JD(U) has 71 MLAs. BJP has 53 seats, Congress has 27 MLAs. Soon after Nitish’s announcement, Prime Minister Narendra Modi congratulated Kumar for taking this decision.

Despite all of this, Nitish  joined hands with the BJP.  The erstwhile partner he broke away from in 2013 after it announced Narendra Modi as its PM candidate…. Let us see the Prospect of Mahagathbandhan in Upcoming year/Days in the context of Modi’s Wave or so called Right Wing populism Waves..