Medical Education Programme for Indian Students in China

Posted by Dr. Bikash Kali Das
July 30, 2017

proposal letter . if anyone interested kindly contact : Dr. Bikash Kali Das,   [email protected]

Title Page :  Medical Education Programme for Indian Students in China

Abstract :

Introduction:

Currently China is in the number 1 destination for Medical Study-abroad programme for Indian Aspirants and attracting also other South Asian Countries too like Nepal , Srilanka, Bangladesh and Pakistan .Their improved International communication is widening the range of Educational opportunities for South Asian students, increased globalization of labor markets and other factors are leading more students choose in China. International Students from China and India comprises the highest numbers from partner economies.

Let the cause be any , such as Unqualified Students in Medical Entrance Exams, The Huge Capitation fees in Indian Universities, The Excitement of Studying abroad or The attraction of getting International Facilities in lowest fees structure in China . Still large number of Youths are traveling to China .The number of student exchanged between India and China has increased from India to China rather than China to India . The purpose of this research is to find the truth behind the huge South-Asian students admissions in Medical Institutions in China . The role of Indian  and Chinese Educational bodies . The number of medical admissions increased in China from during the Year 2004 and it became a hub when The MCI -Medical Council of India together with “The MOE”Ministry of Education China came into terms for issuing listed universities for admissions in China from 2007 .

Research questions The MCI approves a list of around 50 Medical Institutions in China every year , which can take around 3500 aprox. students every year , and also MCI issues eligibility certificates for the students .The MOE , Beijing (Ministry of Education)  issues certificate to International students for eligible practice in China, The Embassy certifies the Degrees as authentic . Still there is FMGE in India for the graduated students .

Is it purely education or business ? Or this is to gain a leverage in the future by China?

The Readers will get a transparency about the method of admission system in China , How this system is flourishing and Who are the Governing bodies engaged in this Educational Counseling and Study-Abroad China Program-me .

Why there is no Qualifying entrance exams for the aspirants to China ?But there is a Eligibility Certificate issued by Med. Council of India  .The Chinese Medical Institutes Study-abroad application system , Their Curriculum ,Faculties & Facilities for South-Asian Students   . The relationship between Foreign currency exchange and Student mobility between India to China ?   

How to introduce India vision 2015 in Chinese medical programme.

Related study questions  How this Study-abroad China marketing is working in-spite of the language and communication issues ?

Governments often want to encourage students studying overseas to return in order to increase domestic capacity, What are the incentives by Chinese Universities to encourage International students to stay abroad after their studies have ended.

purpose and  Significance of the study However, in spite of the growing importance of the Chinese Medical Industry’, little research on International Student mobility has been undertaken.The purpose of this book is to provide an investigated answers that could influence International student mobility. The secondary purpose is to give recommendations for policy of host countries, source countries and also students who want to study abroad.

This research intends to create awareness among aspirants/students in India seeking admission in China .It will try provide all the necessary contacts  for South Asian students , their parents to acquire pure knowledge about the Chinese Medical Institutions through direct contacts .

It will create a portal in which the Students and Universities can interact directly and this system will get a Transparent picture .

Variables

Current knowledge, important research questions

Hypothesis :

Method:  Qualitative analysis by interviewing right peoples, asking questions and making a quality report by documentation of the interview. Bias Recognition – recognizing the unfair means on the students .

Design

Sample

Materials

Procedure

Investigation techniques

Population and sample

Analysis:

Discussion:

Implications of the study for:

Research,

Practice

Policy

Social

Geographical Distribution of Students and listed Universities

Questions?

To make a single platform where students can get direct admissions to all the universities in china .