Mr. Natavarlal – Brighter side of Amaranth Attack ’17

Posted by Snehil Desai
July 18, 2017

Recent terror attack on Amaranth Yatris will always be considered to be the Dark Day in Indian history.

Also it brought many questions, debates over  security, about who was the actual driver harsh or Salim?

“BUT” there was a Brighter side which was totally ignored I.E Mr Natavarlal

Mr. NATAVARLAL reminds us of the Past days movie but in this we talking about Mr. Natavar Patel, who was one of the victim.

Mr. Natavar showcased true inspirational example of honesty & proved to be a real Patriotic Citizen of nation, No he didn’t saved anyone’s life by taking up bullets on him nor did he drove bus and succeed in escape nor Restricted any militant From entering the bus.

What Mr. Natavar Patel did was a complete inspiration Rather then demanding for any further Govt aid post attack, he honestly returned the govt “Aid” which was declared for them.

Mr. Natavar stated that he got minor injuries for which he wont take such huge amount as he can afford it.

I feel in this entire scenario Mr. Natavar is true HERO of nation to showcase real honesty towards Nation.

Jai Hind