ratna pathak “s lipstick at sixty

Posted by vaibhav salonia
July 24, 2017

We all know  OLD IS GOLD  and this lady is proving it 100% right.  Many of you must have  heard about  women tetrad lipstick under my burkha  a flick by alakankrita . From the quaternate ratna pathak shah is one of the leading ladies and is burning screens with her acting .

Ratna Pathak (born 18 March 1957) is an Indian actress & director best known for her work in theatre, television and Bollywood films. Her numerous work in theatre includes a series of plays in both English and Hindi.

She rose to prominence when she appeared in the hit TV serial Idhar Udhar in the 1980s.she is daughter of famous veteran actress dinna pathak and wife of nassiruddin shah.  she is known for playing roles in jane tu ya jane na  ,  khoobsurat, and tv serial sara bhai vs sara bhai .

she is critically acclaimed actress and remains active in theater she earlier done comedy  roles but this is something new to see an aged woman playing such a sensul role on screens and she played it with a grace and this shows how big is she  . she did it  with full enthusiasm  and also won many awards internationally . she bagged best achievement in acting award at ottawa indian  film festival . Her upcoming movie is arjun kapoor starer mubaarka .

With her phantasmagorical work she is ruling in her fiercy sixties and proving OLD IS GOLD