Traffic. Helmet. Air. Milk. Quality.

Posted by Shakti Saran
July 18, 2017

Traffic. Helmet. Air. Milk. Quality. Use headphones due to low sound, this is my 1st live video

Also see in text below what an office going girl shared with me related to my video.

Traffic. Helmet. Air. Milk. Quality. This is my 1st live video…

Traffic. Helmet. Air. Milk. Quality. Use headphones due to low sound, this is my 1st live video 🙂 Also see in text below what an office going girl shared with me related to my video.My iPhone wasn't recording a video due to being out of memory and so I thought perhaps the Live Video feature of Facebook would work and it did!I was earlier going to record a video while I was on the way. However, I streamed live after reaching my parking area. A short while after streaming live, I met a neighbor who was also walking in the parking area. I played the video to her and she laughed when she heard about the bike driver staring at the car driver when it was the bike driver at fault. She said that today a car was driving zig zag and wrong in front of her office cab and the cab driver had stared at the car driver. I've known her for years. I wish her best!

Shakti Saran 发布于 2017年7月18日

My iPhone wasn’t recording a video due to being out of memory and so I thought perhaps the Live Video feature of Facebook would work and it did!

I was earlier going to record a video while I was on the way. However, I streamed live after reaching my parking area.

A short while after streaming live, I met a neighbor who was also walking in the parking area. I played the video to her and she laughed when she heard about the bike driver staring at the car driver when it was the bike driver at fault. She said that today a car was driving zig zag and wrong in front of her office cab and the cab driver had stared at the car driver. I’ve known her for years. I wish her best!

I’ve also shared on LinkedIn and mentioned about Youth Ki Awaaz site in it https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/traffic-helmet-air-milk-quality-shakti-saran

Thank You,

Shakti