(कोविंद ने भावुक होते हुए कहा कि आज सुबह से ही दिल्ली में बारिश हो रही है। यह बारिश उन्हें उनके बचपन की याद दिला रही है। जब वह अपने पैतृक गांव में रहते थे तो उनका घर कच्चा था, मिट्टी की दीवारें थीं, फूस की छत थी।
तब काफी तेज बारिश में वे सब भाई-बहन दीवार के किनारे खड़े होकर उसके रुकने का इंतजार करते थे। आज देश में ऐसे कितने ही रामनाथ कोविंद होंगे जो भीग रहे होंगे और खेती कर रहे होंगे। शाम के भोजन के प्रबंध में जुटे होंगे। वह उन सभी लोगों से कहना चाहते हैं कि परौख गांव का यह रामनाथ उनका प्रतिनिध बनकर जा रहा है। )
Ram Nath kovind elected as a 14th President of the Indian Republic.He was a governor of Bihar after announced her name for presidential candidate he gave resignation.He is an RSS member from the beginning.He won over with 7 lakh votes against opposition candidate Meira Kumar.Ram Nath Kovind.Soon Ram Nath kind is going to settle in Rashtrapati Bhawan which has 340 rooms spread over 2000,00 sq ft.You will be amazed after knowing few facts about Ram Nath Kovind and respect for our new President will be increased.
- Ramnath Kovind was Born in Uttar Pradesh, Kanpur, Dehat on October 1st,
- Ram Nath kovind belongs from a Dalit Farmers He is best and perfect example of Dalit empowerment.
- Ram Nath Kovind father Maikulal had a small grocery It was very hard and difficult time for his father.
- Ram Nath kovind learnt his first lessons under ancient pipal tree.He was very sharp and spiritual child.
- Ram Nath kovind was born in a mud hut.Which was collapsed.He was younger in five
- He was only five when his mother died due to fire.
- He went Kanpur for his Higher studies eventually he practice law from Delhi in 1970.
- Ram Nath kovind belongs from very poor family.He is from Dalit family.
- After that, he became a Personal assistant of former Prime Minister Morarji Desai in late 70s.
- In 1994 he became ,Rajya Sabha Member MP.
- Ram Nath kovind made his village a modern village ,Paraunkh from his MP funds.Not only for his village he worked for Kanpur City also.
- He donated his ancestral house for villagers for social work and for marriages.Which is now a community hall for whole villagers.
- Ram Nath kovind a former governor of Bihar no one knew his name before announcing his name for presidential candidate by Narendra Modi.
- He devoted his life to public service & for poor families.
- Ram Nath Kovind was very close to RSS leaders especially Krishna Gopal.
- He came in Light during 2014 Lok Sabha elections againts Mayawati , He was Dalit Face of BJP.
- Later on He became Dalit Morcha President.After that he became BJP General Secretary, a state level post.
President Kovind is legend example for Dalit Samaj
Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.