This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Amrit Yaduvanshi. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

CBI Court found Ram Rahim rapist, Ram Rahim says “There is no doubt I am God” Read facts

More from Amrit Yaduvanshi

CBI court of Panchkula found Ram Rahim guilty and a rapist.Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Insan Yes, This is the complete name of Dera Sacha Sauda Head, and rapist C.B.I special court of Panchkula said that he is guilty on Friday 25th Aug, 2017.In the rape case of 2002 and ordered him to take in judicial custody.

Rapist and Guilty Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Insan

Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Insan Yes, This is the complete name of Dera Sacha Sauda Head and rapist C.B.I special court of Panchkula said that he is guilty on Friday 25th Aug, 2017.In the rape case of 2002 and ordered him to take in judicial custody. His supporters went dreaded after the court verdict 31 were killed and 300 injured in the violence.Ram Rahim rescued through helicopter due to security reason. More than 200 luxury vehicles were involved in his way when he was going to court for the hearing. 1.5 to 2 lakh Dera supporters were available in Panchkula from last three days. Some vehicles and Media OV (India Today, Aajtak) vans were torched by Dera supporters after the court verdict. The court said that the final declaration of punishment would be announced on 28th August 2017.During a joint search operation 2500 bamboo sticks AK 47 rifles, mouser, pistols were seized.Dera supporters torched vehicles, buildings, railways stations, the fire spread in New Delhi, Haryana and Punjab. The unrest began after the verdict of the court came against Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Insan. Delhi police implemented prohibitory order under section 144 in 11 Delhi districts.

It’s all happened in 2002 when an unknown letter was written by a disciple to Prime Minister Vajpayee and Punjab Haryana High Court led to CBI probe into sexual exploitation against the saint.As according to the letter when sadhvi objected Gurmeet Ram Rahim said: “There is no doubt that I am God”. The sadhvi said after that she was repeatedly raped through Dera head on every regular interval of time for next three years. Check the following lines which are taken from that anonymous letter:

“Bhagan Sri Krishan ke yahan 360 gopiyan thi jinse wo prem Leela karte the Phir bhi log unhe bagwan mante hai ye koi nai bat Nahin”

As according to letter sadvi rape survivor victim became disciple because of her family. Who were the staunch follower of Ram Rahim Singh.According to her letter she was feeling proud when after two years She was called by Maharaj Ji Dera head inside his Gufa underground rooms. In the letter the girl said “It was around 10 P.M when I entered in the Gufa, Maharaj was sitting on the bed and holding a remote of T.V and watching an adult movie. A revolver was lying on the pillow side of his bed. I was stunned, I feel dizzy because I never imagined that Maharaj could be like this. He said he gave me a special favour by choosing her as his dearest sadhvi. According to the letter when she tried to defend herself Ram Rahim said: “There is no doubt that I am God”.When the victim asked that the God ever indulges in such acts,  Maharaj Explained there is nothing new in it Lord Krishna had 360 gopies and daily made love to them, yet the people worship him as a God.

As per the letter, the rape survivor was threatened by Gurmeet he would get her family thrown out of the Dera and would eliminate them If she did not submit to his will. There after the author of the letter was raped by Dera Head. The letter mentioned that the large of women disciples who crossed the age of 35-40 had no other alternative except this to live. The most shocking part of the letter said by rape survivor and author of the letter A medical test will expose everything and our parents and our parents know whether we are still virgin or our lives have been destroyed. Our medical examination will reveal that our lives have been ruined by Maharaj Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Ji ,”  the letter concluded.

Justice Adarsh Kumar Goel judge of Punjab and Haryana High court had taken suo moto cognisance of the issue raised in a letter on September 3, 2002, and directed the district and session judge of Sirsa to visit the Dera and submit the report. After submitting the report Justice Goel ordered CBI probe into the case on September 24, 2002.

More from Amrit Yaduvanshi

By Tanish Agarwal

By Jaidev Malik

By Fatem