Donate to Charity and help your Society to Grow

Posted by Youth Services For Peace India
August 10, 2017

“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others”. The great words of Mahatma Gandhi have held a great meaning. And if you really want to do something for needy one then the best way is to get associated with an NGO or Donate to Charity.

One of the best is Youth services for peace which is basically comprised of youths for driving different campaigns. The main idea is to drive a significant change in the society through the enthusiastic and positive energy of youths. It is one of the Human Rights Organizations which is basically working for the empowerment of society and enhancement of living standard of human being in the society. It is highly motivated to cater the awareness of education, girl’s education as well as digital education.

Through various kinds of the campaign, it is involved in appreciating the people towards nature, education, crime free society, poverty free society, and green environment. You can check out the detail of various campaigns it has initiated. However, some of these couldn’t drive significant changes but many of these contributed a revolutionary change in society as well.

If you really want to do something for your country or for your society then you can join this NGO and can take participate in various drives and campaign. Awareness is the first thing which can bring a significant change in people’s mind as well as in the society. That’s why the NGO is highly involved in awareness programs and try to educate the people who generally belong to the underprivileged group.

Youth Services For Peace:-

Contact Us:  +91-7042823508/ 011-41015455

Mail Us:   indiaysp14@gmail.com

Address:    A8/86, 401 Top Floor, Street-2, Block-A, Mahipalpur Ext., New Delhi-110037