Help Us Get Connected

Posted by www.mydilse.org
August 11, 2017

I intend to provide quality educational facilities for the poor students of my school, belonging to the BPL sections. Thanks to the government, I am able to help the children with their academic, food, and clothing facilities. And, with the help of Dilse Education Foundation, we improved the entire infrastructure of the school, providing a library, a garden, clean classrooms, and sanitation facilities.

We have also set up a computer lab to maintain the tuition standard at par with the private schools. I wish to take this initiative a step further by taking advantage of the internet. I have observed that children learn better and faster through audio and video, which the internet provides.

Many famous education institutes are focusing on E-learning in this digital age due to its benefits. I wish to provide the same to my underprivileged students by getting an internet connection at my school. The estimated cost of this project will be Rs. 5310 per annum.

I request the cooperation of considerate people like you to make it a success.

http://mydilse.org/product/need-an-internet-connection/