1) ‘Voluntary Internships’- Youth and students can intern under the ECI to spread awareness and fulfil other duties at the end of which they will awarded performance-based certificates to add in their CV.
2)Intra-Country Migrants- a reform must be introduced similar to ‘postal ballot’ for migrants within the country, who are unable to vote.
3) Proactive Citizen certificates must be awarded to every voter which shall add to one’s creditworthiness.
4) Add spine to NOTA and introduce proportional representation, and if possible, the RIGHT to RECALL- This will bring in a sense of empowerment to the citizens who will feel that they can bring about a significant change.
5) Collaborate with NGOs like Teach For India and introduce a recreational subject of electioneering with practical execution in the school curriculum to develop the spirit of participation.
6) Use of the latest technologies to create a highly secure interface for issuing voter ids, registration of rolls and may be even voting.
7) Celebration of the national Voter’s Day with much fanfare by way of Concerts, friendly matches etc to spread awareness
8) Radical:- Availability of packaged food for each voter, the taxpayers wouldn’t mind much.