This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Charu Aggarwal. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Is Digital Marketing Really Career Oriented for Girls?

Career – A very trending term in today’s youth. Everyone has always tensed to setup his/her future life. Most of the time we are very much satisfied with our job or business. In our community parents are also against for a girl to do a job. Most of the girls drop her career at a peak after marriage as their in-laws are not supported. So in short, girls always face issue to do the job. They can not continue their career with a new life. But it not mandatory that you can not take a new start.

Digital Marketing is a very known term. It is a way of promotion digitally. You just need a laptop and internet connection. You can execute your work at any time, even when you are watching TV. Even you can also learn digital marketing at home via online classes. These classes are very interested. The best part is, you are not going anywhere outside your home.

Digital marketing has lots of submodules:

1. Email marketing
  2. Search Engine Marketing
  3. Search Engine Optimization
  4. Social Media Marketing
  5. Social Media Optimization
  6. Web Analytics

Email Marketing

It is a way to direct marketing to reach your consumers. You can connect with your audience with a personalized message to promote your services, products and raise brand awareness. In short email marketing is when a company sends commercial messages to a group of audience via electronic mail.  The aim of email marketing is to convert the audience into customers. You can learn email marketing via online blogs and youtube tutorials. So if you are good at writing and influence your audience then go for it.

Search Engine Marketing

Search Engine Marketing is a search, display and video advertisement of Google Adwords. As we know marketing is moving online. In this fast life, everyone wants instant results. Search engine marketing is a process to purchase online ads on the search engine. Search Engine Marketing  is also known as

• Paid Search
  • Performance Marketing
  • Pay Per Click
  • Auction Based ad Buying

AdWords (Google AdWords) is an advertising service by Google for businesses wanting to display ads on Google and its advertising network.

Search Engine Optimization

Every business needs marketing to aware people. SEO is one of the best approaches for a business to raise the online visibility of a brand. It is a process to rank better your website on search engine result page. It is all about user experience. If your users are happy with your website performance then Google will reward you. Every search engine has its own algorithms to filter quality website. Google updates its algorithms time to time. You must be updated with these algorithms. SEO is not a tricky process. It always includes quality work. So if you are ready to challenge then start today to learn SEO.

Social Media Marketing

SMM is the best use of social media platform to promote your products or services with paid service of social media. It is a process to enhance traffic or attention to your business and brand. It is a strategy to drive new and unique visitors to a website. SMM helps a business to get reviews with customers. These online comments re really very helpful for new visitors. Social media optimization is most common with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. If you feel excited to connect with the audience then be ready for that.

Social Media Optimization

Social media optimization is a technique to spread awareness about the brand, publication, company, art shop, and more. That includes video sites like Youtube, Social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Social bookmarking sites like Stumble Upon, Reddit and much more. To build trust factor and authority these social media platforms are a backbone for any brand or business. Social media optimization is the optimization of your brand page and posts. You can also drive quality traffic via links on social media. So if you have potential to connect effectively via social websites then why late, go now.

Web Analytics

Web analytics is a process of analyzing the behavior of a website to users. It is also helpful to know how users are showing their interest in your web pages. These web analytics tools encourage the owner to create a CRM analytics. In short, these tools are used for tracking. The main use of analytics tool is to observe behavior on the basis of demographic, age, social media, goals, conversion, and more. It is used to determine which page is most likely to see. This can help to improve the ratio of revenue to marketing costs. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Bing Analytics are the most liking analysis tools. So it is time to sharpen your analytic skills.

The best part of digital marketing is you can do your work anywhere in a metro, coffee shop, at home or on a beach as well. You don’t need to be a clock worm in an office or to disturb your daily routine. You can execute your work as per your comfort. So if your family don’t allow to go outside, then it is the right time to use your laptop in an efficient manner.

More from Charu Aggarwal

By Shivang Verma

By Niraj Chandra