Youth Ki Awaaz is undergoing scheduled maintenance. Some features may not work as desired.
Mobile voting is the future of democracy
NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.
Increasing number of smartphones in the country and PM vision of Digital India predicts the digital version of India.
So why should we not use smartphones for voting? Shouldn’t we start mobile voting ?
Yaa..It may sound very strange but our election commission must think to implement it as soon as possible.
Why should we go for mobile voting ?
- First of all it will be easier one and convenient for every voter .
- It will make the total turnout highr
- Voter will not need to follow the que.
How it can be made possible ?
- Government has started to link the Aadhar with the mobile number.so if we also link the voter card with Aadhar then our mobile number will automatically get linked with voter ID card.
- Now voting can be proceed with OTP or other security measures.
Even though its not so easy task and need a strong cyber security measures but it will be the greatest achievement for Indian democracy.
Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.