Seating for my Students

Posted by www.mydilse.org
August 11, 2017

I am Madhavi Bhanoth and I teach students of class 1 and 2 at MPPS Government School, Ramachandrapuram.

My students are 6 to 7 years old and all of them belong to below poverty line (BPL). As of now, we do not have desks and chairs for students of class 1 and 2. These young students have to sit on the floor for hours every day. This often leads to distractions as they feel uncomfortable. Also, it is a cause of concern for their health and hygiene. My kids put in a lot of hard work when it comes to their studies and especially to mastering the English language. My School is also the host School for children who don’t have parents or any other shelter.

Flexible seating is a new concept in Government School Classrooms also it has been helping Students with behavioural changes and in their studies. It includes study table, benches etc.. Mostly the children benefit by sitting on chairs. Luckily for me, these diverse little class kids are full of energy and passionate about learning regardless of their home circumstances.

With your help, I intend to give them the opportunity to learn in a better way. I request the cooperation of considerate people like you to make it a success.

http://mydilse.org/product/need-flexible-seating-for-my-students/