This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Dr Deepak Raheja. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Stress Management Tips To Control Your Stress

More from Dr Deepak Raheja

A little stress is good for performance. However, if the stress stays with you all the time, no matter where you are or with whom you are, then it is time for you to consult a professional for stress management programs. Stress from job, personal relationship, finances, etc. are easy to resort as they will always have a solution. But when the stress is unnecessary and without any reason, that is when it gets difficult and chronic. Chronic stress is also bad for the body and also affects the overall well-being of a person.

Below mentioned are few stress management techniques can help you in reducing your tress.

• Relaxation Therapy/Exercise

Relaxation exercise can be of great help. This helps in activating the parasympathetic nervous system, which helps in relaxing the mind and the body. Some of the basic relaxation exercises include breathing exercises, autogenic training, progressive muscle relaxation and meditation.

• Guided imagery

This includes re-creating a relaxing scene. This is for individuals who are in need for relaxation. One can go to the beach or to the mountains, or any places where they do not have to see and hear and meet the same thing or people. The mesmerizing wind in the mountains, the sunset at the beach, the smell of freshness of green lands – one is sure to forget all the stress and feel rejuvenated.

• Managing time

Managing your time can help you a lot in reducing your stress. Having a to-do list won’t help. You need to plan and prioritize your tasks, so that they do not become a burden and you can get them done in a smooth pace.

• Physical exercise

Working out every day also helps in releasing stress. It also helps in cutting down anxiety and depression. Apart from releasing stress, it also helps to keep one fit and healthy. Exercise relaxes the stiff muscles and frees the mind. Moreover, people who work out every day get good sleep at the night without any problem.

If you are a victim of stress, do not worry and just follow the aforementioned steps. These steps are sure to help you out and will also release your stress up to a great level. If you still cannot find any solution, you need to consult a renowned mental wellness centre who offers social skills training and life skills training to its patients. Centres like Hope Care offer its patients with well-structures treatment programs where people can enrol and get rid of your unwanted stress. So don’t wait and just go and consult the professionals.  For more information: www.hopecareindia.com/skill-training-center

More from Dr Deepak Raheja

By Harapriya Eclatmax

By Tarika Patankar

By Gaurav Pandey