The Heat of romaticism

Posted by Shubham Raj Singh
August 22, 2017

It was the year 2013 and I was 14 years old , i got emotionally involved with an older aunty , and I was almost in love with her, so passionate love that i couldn’t forget that life . I however, when I was done for the day , I  went in her arms , and almost i was with her everytime she was sad .However, I did not Kiss or had sex with her , because she was already married to one of my closest uncles, and so i did respect the boundaries.  She had to leave almost after a month , I was in tears and sent photos that I missed her, and maybe a picture that was offensive to my uncle.

He saw those pictures on her profile , and started scolding me , and even a slang that is offensive to boys, but very common with people with Bhojpuri and Magadhi background. I couldn’t   help it , and I love older women, because it is easy to talk to older women , and I felt closer to many women, so I sat near them, but my father took offence to even this, well social double standards are beyond my IQ reasoning. Anyway, i took revenge with both of my uncle and aunty by disconnecting with them for an year.

Now I am 18 years old and all those things that I did, I do not regret them anymore , in fact I am not illusioned by judgement people  seal on me.